Born in 2012
- Gael lives in Guadalupe with his parents, his sister and his grandmother. His parents work in a factory. They have a dog named Cinnamon. This is Gael’s first year attending Colegio Logsdon, and his teacher’s name is Mr. Vazquez. Gael enjoys playing soccer. If Gael could spend a day with any person from history, it would be Pancho Villa (a famous Mexican revolutionary soldier).
- What is your favorite subject in school?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- A doctor
- What is your favorite color?
- Blue and red
- What is your favorite activity?
- Playing hide and seek