Born in 2003
- I live in a town called Guadalupe with my family. There are four people in my family: my dad, my brother, my mom and me. My dad works in a clinic here in town. My parents enrolled me in this school because they believed I would receive a better education here, as the teachers here give more individual attention to the students.
- [Note: Hanaly was considered for a scholarship because she has consistently maintained a very high GPA of 9.8 during her time here at Colegio Logsdon]
- What is your favorite subject in school?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- A logistic engineer
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite activity?
- It’s difficult to choose between drawing or singing