Born in 2003
- Janeth came to Rancho 3M as a young child. Her mom is mentally ill, and struggles with an addiction to alcohol. Janeth’s father died when she was a child. Janeth came to the Ranch after a social worker told her mom to bring her to a children’s home so that Janeth wouldn’t be on the streets while her mom was drunk. Despite the difficulties of her early childhood, Janeth has grown to be a sweet and very intelligent young lady. She has a quiet, gentle personality, and enjoys being with her friends. Since coming to the Ranch, Janeth has professed faith in Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior!
- What is your favorite subject in school?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- A criminologist
- What is your favorite color?
- Lime green and silver
- What is your favorite activity?
- Listening to music