Born in 2004
- I live with my family in a borrowed house. There are five people in my family. My mom decided to send us to Colegio Logsdon because we receive better education here. My dad works with horses as a ranch-hand. My mom used to work selling meat, but not anymore because she has to take care of my little brother at home. We used to live in a town called Guadalupe, but we left two years ago because of the violence during the drug war. I need a scholarship so that I can come to this school where I get a better education.
- What’s your favorite subject in school?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- A doctor or a nurse
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite activity?
- Listening to music