Born in 2005
- Zaira came to live at Rancho 3M in the summer of 2015. Her mom is a single-mother, and did not have anyone to care for the girls. Her older sister also lived at the Ranch for a while but then left. When her mom came for Zaira’s older sister, Zaira asked to stay at the Ranch. When her mom told her she might not be able to visit her, Zaira told her that that was okay, because she was cared for here at the Ranch. Zaira is very hands-on and loves to learn. She enjoys drawing, picking fruit in the orchard, and knitting.
- What’s your favorite subject in school?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- An architect
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite activity?
- Playing basketball